With both All Star Weekend and the Daytona 500 upon us, the Central Florida area is currently playing host to tons of out-of-town visitors. And those visitors may be shocked when they pull up to the pump and see gas prices as high as $5.89 in the Orlando area!
CBS Tampa checked in with GasBuddy.com to find the price of Gasoline at a Shell station in the Lake Buena Vista area near Disney going for $5.89 per gallon. Two other notoriously high stations close to the airport currently have their prices listed at $5.79 and $5.69. A Mobil station in the Lake Buena Vista area also checks in as one of the highest pump prices in the state at $4.69.
According to Jessica Brady, a AAA spokeswoman who spoke with CBS Tampa, “Prices over in the Disney World area are much higher than any other place in Florida.”
The current average price for gasoline in Florida is $3.67 per gallon for unleaded. That’s twelve cents higher than the national average.
What’s new on MIX?
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Tickets To Mix 105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Show
- Listen To Win A $100 Gift Card To Shop At Winter Garden Village
- Win All I Want For Christmas Tickets At Frosty’s Christmastime Lounge
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- The 28th Annual Seniors First Turkey Trot 5k
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
- Selena Gomez Reveals Wet and Wild ‘Wolves’ Video
- Brined Brown-Sugar Turkey
- 1.74 Million Passengers Expected At Orlando International Airport In Next Two Weeks