CBS Miami is reporting that Monkees singer, Davy Jones, has passed away at the age of 66. A rep for Davy Jones has confirmed that the singer has died apparently from a heart attack he suffered this morning.
The medical examiner’s office in Martin County, right here in Florida, confirmed “they received a call from Martin Memorial Hospital informing them that Jones had passed away.”
Davy is survived by his wife, Jessica, and 4 daughters from previous marriages.
For more on the death of Davy Jones, hit up CBS Miami.
What’s new on MIX?
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Tickets To Mix 105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Show
- Listen To Win A $100 Gift Card To Shop At Winter Garden Village
- Win All I Want For Christmas Tickets At Frosty’s Christmastime Lounge
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- The 28th Annual Seniors First Turkey Trot 5k
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
- Selena Gomez Reveals Wet and Wild ‘Wolves’ Video
- Brined Brown-Sugar Turkey
- 1.74 Million Passengers Expected At Orlando International Airport In Next Two Weeks