We live in a city that has many nicknames and let’s face it, with everything that happens here, it’s pretty easy to come up with new nicknames.
So I figured I’d jot down a few nicknames I have heard in my 2 years of living here and see if you can come up with any nicknames that best describes the city of Orlando.
Nicknames For Orlando:
The City Beautiful
Happiest City On Earth
Can you come up with any nicknames? Leave your’s in the comment section below!
What’s New On MIX?
- Listen To Win $50 To Dine At Carrabba’s
- Walk the Moon Bring ‘One Foot’ and ‘Kamikaze’ to ‘Kimmel’
- Christina Perri Is Now A Married Woman!
- Lady Gaga Has Two New Baby Horses Just in Time for Christmas
- Camila Cabello Soundtracks Final ‘Bright’ Trailer
- Jennifer Hudson Debuts New Song ‘Burden Down’
- Orlando Is 2018’s 2nd Best College City In America
- ‘Star Wars’ Characters Sing Hanson’s ‘MMMBop’: Watch
- Beyoncé & JAY-Z Chill On a Private Plane in Latest Instagram Update
- The Go Guarded ‘Jogger Ring’