What is someone of Katy Perry‘s social status going to do when she has free time around the 4th of July?
Go to Disney World!
Katy spent the weekend hanging out with the world’s most famous mouse at the happiest place on Earth.
She never announced that she was going to Disney, but she did visit on the busiest weekend of the year so far.
Katy spent weekend at The Walt Disney World Resort where she met Mickey and Minnie Mouse, rode Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, explored the African sahara and even went to a flea market.
The fact that Katy spent her vacation in Orlando kind of makes up for the fact that she didn’t bring her tour here. Maybe she’ll surprise us and add and Orlando date?
What’s New On MIX?
- Play Kid Smarts To Win Tickets To Mix 105.1’s All I Want For Christmas Show
- Listen To Win A $100 Gift Card To Shop At Winter Garden Village
- Win All I Want For Christmas Tickets At Frosty’s Christmastime Lounge
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- The 28th Annual Seniors First Turkey Trot 5k
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
- Selena Gomez Reveals Wet and Wild ‘Wolves’ Video
- Brined Brown-Sugar Turkey
- 1.74 Million Passengers Expected At Orlando International Airport In Next Two Weeks