If you’re planning a last minute Summer vacation, we have 10 cities you should consider visiting and 10 you need to avoid!
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine just released the results of their annual survey on America’s friendliest and least friendly cities and for the second year in a row, Newark was named the least friendly city in the U.S.
The 10 most unfriendly cities are:
Newark, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey
New Haven, Connecticut
Los Angeles, California
The Hamptons, New York
Miami Beach, Florida.
The friendliest cities list is dominated by cities in the South. The top 10 are:
Charleston, South Carolina
San Antonio, Texas
New Orleans, Louisiana
Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Key West, Florida
Asheville, North Carolina
The Latest from MIX
- Rihanna Set to Perform at GRAMMYs
- Ed Sheeran Announces Engagement
- Listen To Win Fall Out Boy Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To The 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest
- Listen To Win Lana Del Rey Tickets
- 5 Best Songs on Fall Out Boy’s ‘M A N I A’
- Imagine Dragons Share First Look at Documentary
- Listen To Win Tickets To See Justin Timberlake!
- Adam Levine Reveals ‘Sexiest Man’ Prank He Played on Blake Shelton
- Grammy Awards: Best Pop Solo Performance