When it comes to food, you like what you like! When it comes to breakfast food, fast food in particular, you may not be getting the best thing. Thank goodness for grants and millionaires to donate funds for sensless studies!! Someone got paid to go through 7 fast food places that serve breakfast and determine the best breakfasts available based on one thing: TASTE!
Here are the 7 best breakfasts from 7 fast food places according to Thrillist:
1. At McDonald’s, it’s the Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit. Because their bacon is better than their sausage and ham. And their biscuit tastes better than their English muffins and McGriddles. And for Burger King, they went with the French Toast Sticks.
2. At Subway, it’s the Steak, Egg, and Cheese. Which comes on flatbread.
3. At Wendy’s, it’s the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit. Which is what it sounds like . . . a fried chicken sandwich covered in butter.
4. At Starbucks, it’s the Slow-Roasted Ham, Swiss and Egg sandwich. They claim it’s better than anything else on the breakfast menu there.
5. At Taco Bell, it’s the Breakfast Crunchwrap. It’s eggs, cheese, and either bacon, sausage, or steak wrapped in a tortilla. And there’s a massive hash brown in there too.
6. At Chick-fil-A, it’s the Chick-n-Minis. Which is just a smaller version of their normal Chicken Biscuit. But they claim the cuts of chicken they use are a little better.
7. At White Castle, it’s the Breakfast Waffle Slider. It’s a fried egg, sausage patty, and the buns are two mini-waffles.