Who owns Ripley’s Believe It Or Not? Who wrote the theme song to “Three’s Company?” How are beer and sake the same? All that and more with Adam’s Fun Facts!
1. The only number one song that has the same word repeated more than three times in the title is “(Shake Shake Shake) Shake Your Booty” by KC and the Sunshine Band. (Wikipedia)
2. Beer is made by converting the starch in a grain to sugar, then fermenting it to turn it into alcohol. That means sake is technically a beer, because that’s exactly how it’s made with rice. (Kansas City Star)
3. Ripley’s Believe It or Not and Guinness World Records have the same owner. It’s a Canadian company called the Jim Pattison Group. (Wikipedia)
4. Toronto and Montreal are both further south than Seattle. (Seattle Times)
5. Ray Charles wrote the theme song to “Three’s Company”. Not THAT Ray Charles, this man was white, from Chicago and not blind! He also wrote the song “Fifty Nifty United States” where you sing all 50 states in alphabetical order. (Wikipedia)