What’s one thing you can do to lose weight? Well, a bunch of people who lost a ton of weight revealed the one change that helped them do it. Some lost 20 pounds, some 50 and one man lost almost 200! Here’s a few ways they melted away the pounds…
1. Stop drinking soda and juice. One person switched to unsweet tea and dropped a bunch of weight.
2. Get a dog. Not just because you’ll have to walk it, but they said it also forced them into a routine, so they were less likely to just sit on the couch and snack all day.
3. Cook more and stop ordering in. Restaurant food is loaded with salt and fat. So, you’ll naturally lose weight if you cook more.
4. Snack on raw veggies instead of junk food. Which might seem impossible, but you’ll definitely lose weight if you stick with it.
5. Don’t bring junk food into the house. Or if your kids demand it, then only buy stuff they like, but you don’t.
6. Stop putting sugar in your coffee. One person said they got used to it after about a month. Or you can use a natural sweetener, like Truvia.
7. Drink less alcohol. A hard night out can be a thousand calories or more between the booze and the late night taco run or slice of pizza.
You can see the complete list of weight-loss tricks from Thrillist here.
Here is The Morning MIX discussing these tips and more from this mornings show: