It’s been baby season! Almost everyone I know has been announcing a pregnancy, or having a baby. And they are all adorable! I came across this article on Cosmo to see if I would think it’s funny or true, and i laughed a bit, maybe I’m trying to prepare myself.
These are the top 12 things new moms do when they are bored at home with the new baby. Would you agree, or have you been there?
- Read every baby book you have, even though the baby doesn’t care.
- Keep taking the baby in and out of the swing, the bouncer, and on and off the activity mat.
- Pack the diaper bag and stroller to walk out the door, get out of the house and smell poop. Return to house and don’t go back out.
- Play Lemonade on repeat to show the baby importance of Beyonce.
- Stalk and write an insane amount of Facebook posts in your mom group.
- Binge watch Real Housewives.
- Stand in front of the mirror with the baby numerous times a day saying ‘Look who it is!’
- Bath time. Washing your child constantly.
- Scrolling through your childless friends’ list to see their nights out.
- Buying everything your Amazon Prime account can hold.
- Snack and eat anything in site, but not make a full meal.
- Take billions of photos of your baby, 1 out of the 5000 has to be it!