By: Jay Edwards
Does it seem like you’re losing followers on all your social media sites on a daily basis? Well, according to a group of teens, here’s what you need to do to seem cooler.
1. Pay attention to your “following” to “followers” ratio. According to Mashable, you should have at least twice as many followers. So, if you’re following a ton of people, start deleting them.
2. Only use hashtags sporadically and stop saying “Throwback Thursday.” Apparently it’s lame now.
3. Make your videos short and don’t post too many. For example, if you’re at a concert, don’t post 30 photos and videos to the same Snapchat Story.
4. Don’t post boring photos where you’re just sitting around or lying in bed. Only post photos on Instagram and Snapchat when you’re out doing something fun.
5. Don’t end your posts with a ton of emojis. The max before you seem annoying is three emojis per post.
6. Stop posting photos of food. You can do it every now and then, but not too often.
7. Don’t post a ton of selifes. It makes you look like you have no friends.