Happy 4th of July weekend! Are you ready for it? I’m definitely not. I’m not the kind to relax during holidays… but I’ll help you get ready for sure 🙂
- Banzai – Bump and Bounce Body Bumpers: Great for the kids! Not going to lie, I want this too. they are all the rage right now and will tucker your little guys out. a pair only runs about $35 here.
- Continuum Games- Games On The Go: Make road trips more fun with games you can take with you. It’s only $8 and it’ll keep the kids from asking ‘Are we there yet?’ …for at least a little bit. Grab yours here.
- The Pool Room Inflatables : Lounge in the pool with your personal pizza float, or a donut! There are plenty of choices out there, or get a flamingo. They are fun, festive and will keep you entertained. Prices range depending on size, pick yours up here.
- Gourmia Portable Charcoal Grill : This thing is pretty awesome and perfect for camping or a quick get away. Comes with a travel bag and is a steal for $120, check it our here.
- Fully Stocked First Aid Kit : Unless you’re a mom or dad, you won’t think about it. But this is a must have for any trip! Things happen, we all get boo boos. Be prepared. This kit is everything you need for only $25. See it here.