My paycheck pretty much stuck around long enough to say ‘hello’ and didn’t bother saying ‘goodbye’. But that may not be the case for you! I just found a bunch of cute little gifts that I’d be buying if my paycheck didn’t break up with me.
- ‘I Love You Mom’ wood plaque/card – Or any other family member, these are really cute and decorative. It really stuck out to me and they’re only $14 bucks here.
- Harry Potter Mugs – Gift for that perfect couple or besties! ‘I’m a Catch’ & ‘I’m a Keeper’ … I geeked out a bit and love them. Grab them here for only $28.
- Paws Off Glass Markers – I love cats, but these little markers are the cutest. Hang them on your favorite wine glass so you don’t make mistakes while you chug the bottle. Ok…. so you don’t need a glass, but for those who do these are only $9! Check them out.
- Zoovilla Pet Teepee – I laughed a bit at this but look how comfy he looks! perfect little hiding place for your pooch. $75 and free shipping here.
- ‘Things You Must Do To Make Me Happy’ list – How many times has your spouse told you he/she is not a mind reader? Well this helps out tremendously. Check off everything you need, want and think about. It’s actually hilarious. But I’m tempted to see if I get it and see what my Michael says LOL. It’s apparently discontinued but you can see how many other lists are there, ranging around $16, it’s pretty funny.