I know it’s still a bit away from Christmas, but really we are only just around the corner from Black Friday. And if you’re anything how I used to be, we Christmas shop super early! Or at least make our lists and a plan of action.
I recently came across an article of what guys secretly want! Oddly enough, my boyfriend has spotted things out on this list in random places and has mentioned it, so I think it’s pretty genius.
- Rayban Glasses – We will in Florida, I think Rayban’s ,Oakley’s or any really good manufactured glasses would work. Especially polarized if your hunk loves to fish and do outdoor activities.
- Kensington Hat brand beanie – I would think any decent quality made beanie would work. The one Cosmo mentions, is $99.
- A Travel Speaker – I have an Amazon Echo at home, but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve taken a portable speaker with me to places. It’s really the best little party on the go, or even for camping!
- Instant photo printer for Iphone – Prynt Pocket has them right now for $150. May even go down during Black Friday! Keep an eye out.
- Tom Ford Cologne for Men – Goes for about $118 in department stores. But I would suggest any cologne you like. Now I don’t know if it would go on sale at all, but I do know that department stores carry gift sets that make it even more worth it, for most cologne. Plus, ladies… you know they usually have free gifts when you spend certain amounts.
- A Messenger bag– The ‘murse’ has become a thing now, even tho Indiana Jones donned it way back. This generation loves them.
- A Card Case – I love this idea, I got it for the boyfriend during out first Christmas, he hates bulky wallets in his bag pocket and always takes them out when he sits. This is just a plain thin case that holds a few cards and some money. Nothing fordable. And extremely affordable at places like Ross and T.J. Maxx.
You can find the whole list of 25 things, here. It’s literally fool proof. He won’t be disappointed, and remember, simple is better.