By Jay Edwards
Want to save some money for the holidays? Well, here are five things you definitely use on a daily basis that always go on sale in the month of November.
1. Halloween costumes and decorations- Now that the holiday is over, you can score some great savings on yard decorations and costumes for next year.
2. Cars- According to PureWow, if you’re open to buying a 2017 model, now is the best time to start shopping. 2018 models were introduced a few months ago, so there’s increasing pressure on dealerships to make room by the end of the year.
3. Groceries- Grocery stores want you to do your Thanksgiving shopping with them. So, they mark down things like flour and sugar and put turkeys on sale at incredibly cheap prices to get you in the door.
4. Kitchen appliances and cookware- Same as grocery stores, department stores want to get you in for Thanksgiving shopping, hoping you might also do some Christmas shopping while you’re there. So, they get you in the door with some great sales and hope you’ll stay a little longer to do some extra shopping.
5. TVs- Televisions are always a big deal on Black Friday, but you can get good deals all month-long as retailers try to clear the way for new models.