There are plenty of movies to watch to get you into the holiday spirit. But according to Cosmo, these are the ones that will completely ruin your holiday moods.
- Krampus – Personally I have never watched this, but I might need to even though it’s #1.
- Gremlins – I loved this movie, but I have to admit, it never really put me in the Christmas mood.
- Black Christmas – This is supposed to go for both the 1974 and 2006 versions.
- Nightmare Before Christmas – GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT NONSENSE! …. I love this movie 🙂
- Jack Frost – The version that is scary, is from 1997.
- Better Watch Out
- Elves – Again, never seen it, but the trailer looks dated and hilarious.
- Santa’s Slay – See what they did there?
- Santa Claws – …and again.
- A Christmas Horror Story
Although I really LOVE horror movies, I don’t usually watch the ones that are about Christmas. It never really appealed to me, and I just didn’t care enough. I’ll definitely check a few of these out though, even if it is for a laugh.