Trying to get all of your shopping done this weekend but still stumped on what to get your significant other? Try a few of these fun ideas!
- City Etched Glass – Is their heart in another city? Check out THESE awesome glasses that have the city maps on them for only $14.
- Beeropoly – Different and perfect for a game night in! Check it out here.
- Scratch Map – I love this! It’s an awesome way to showcase where you’ve been and plan to go. You can get it here.
- Baseball Bat Bottle Opener – Here’s a nifty idea. Got a baseball fan in the house? Get them a bottle opener made from real wood bats played by MLB players! Kind of pricey, but if you’re interested you can grab them here.
- Date Night Bucket List – Ever wonder what to do next with your favorite person? Simple is always more, I say. It’s a really thoughtful gift, grab it here for $18.
- Family Member Sign Post – So this is a pretty amazing gift. It marks how far away each family member is! Ranges from $125-$200 and you can get it here .
- Best Girlfriend Ever – My boyfriend got me this mug a year ago and it’s been my favorite since. You can also get it int ‘Boyfriend’, ‘Husband, and ‘Wife’, you can get them on Etsy for less than $20!
- Hockey Stick BBQ Set – These are really cool. For the BBQ lover and Hockey lover in your life. Made from real sticks! Check them out here .
- Personalized Record Doormat – I need this too. Get it customized for the music loving family you know! And it’s only $35 here .
- Travel Pillow/ Scarf – Is your significant other always on the go? This is perfect! It’s a travel pillow and scarf all in one. Just inflate and deflate. Brilliant idea. Get it now here.