by Adam Alexander
There really are no “right” or “wrong” foods to overeat during Thanksgiving, but a survey has been done but Buzzfeed that asked people for their preferences between different Thanksgiving foods, and here are the results so you can see how you compare to everyone else:
1. Between turkey and ham: 77% of people prefer turkey. And 71% say dry turkey is worse than under-seasoned turkey.
2. Mashed potatoes or stuffing: 61% prefer mashed potatoes in a real Sophie’s Choice decision.
3. Homemade cranberry sauce or the canned stuff: 68% prefer homemade.
4. For the best “extra” side dish: 45% say mac-and-cheese, 21% went with green bean casserole and 21% with sweet potatoes.
5. When it comes to PIE, apple is the most popular, at 39%, pumpkin is second, at 37% pecan is third, at 17% and cherry is fourth, at 7%.