I just discovered my new favorite Starbucks latte (Thanks CJ) – Chestnut Praline!
I’m not a huge fan of ‘froo froo’ holiday drinks or desserts, mainly because I find them all too sweet. But this one was just perfect!
However, my hips probably won’t care for the calories. I recently found an article on People, that enlightened me on what I didn’t care to know! And I’m in denial.
According to the Starbucks website, here are a few caloric facts you may not have known about…
- Christmas Tree Frappuccino – 420 calories for 16oz.
- Cinnamon Roll Frapp – 510 calories for 16oz.
- Eggnog Frapp – 440 calories for 16 oz.
- Brown Sugar Shortbread Creme Frapp – 430 calories for 16oz.
- Chai Creme Frapp – 360 calories for 16oz.
- Chestnut Praline Frapp – 330 calories for 16oz.
- Gingerbread Frapp – 370 calories for 16oz.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE…. Starbucks does say that if you’re still wanting to experience the Christmas Tree drink on a lighter diet, get the 12oz with nonfat milk and NO whipped cream… the total caloric intake then is…..120 calories total!!! Not bad at all.