According to Wallethub, Orlando has been named the Second Best College City in America! I mean we love to brag about all things glorious about our city, but this one specifically. Because the students are our future.
They did a comparison with over 400 cities, based off of academics, social and economic growth, as well as the cost of living, higer education and the local crime rate.
When it comes to extracurricular activity, Orlando ranked high, tying for first with most nightlife options per capita.
Student-Friendliness of Orlando (1=Best; 208=Avg.)
- 127th – Cost of Living for Young People
- 56th – Quality of Higher Education
- 48th – Cost of Higher Education
- 1st – Nightlife Options per Capita
- 81st – Brain Drain
- 207th – City Accessibility
- 57th – % of Rental Units