By Jay Edwards
Are you annoyed by your co-workers? How many of these do they do on a weekly basis? Well, let’s find out if they’re being rude or if you’re just easily annoyed!
1. Is it okay to play music without wearing headphones? 94% say it’s unacceptable.
2. Is it okay to eat stinky food at your desk, like fish or broccoli? 63% say no, while 37% say it’s your lunch, so eat whatever you want.
3. Is it okay to take your shoes off at your desk? According to Buzzfeed, 56% say yes. 44% say no, it’s never ok.
4. How about clipping your nails at your desk? 93% say no way!
5. Is it okay to make personal phone calls at work? 51% say no. 49% say it’s fine, as long as it’s not all the time.
6. Should you mute your cell phone so it doesn’t make alerts all day? 75% say mute it, it’s annoying!
7. Is putting your feet up on your desk acceptable? 82% say no, it’s unprofessional.
8. Is it ever okay to eat a coworker’s food from the office fridge? 97% say never. 3% say yes. Who says yes?