By Brad Haynes
Facebook is making changes to your newsfeed once again. This time the emphasis will be on interactions between friends and family to make sure that those posts will show up first and more often in your newsfeed.
That’s great if you want to constantly be reminded about what great lives your friends and families lead…the exotic vacations, the new cars, the fabulous life.
But it might mean you’ll miss all of the great things going on with Mix 105.1! Concert announcements, presale codes to buy tickets before anyone else, stories shared by your favorite jocks, fun interactive activities, and more!
To make sure you don’t miss out, here’s what to do (on mobile):
- Open the Facebook app
- Click the menu button (three stacked lines)
- Scroll down and click “Settings” (you probably won’t have to click it on Android, it will just be there)
- Hit “News Feed Preferences”
- Chose “Prioritize who to see first”
- Select Mix 105.1!
Here’s what to do (on desktop):
- Go to the Mix 105.1 Facebook Page
- Make sure you are “Following” the page
- Tap the “Following” icon on the upper left side of the screen
- Select “See First”