With Christmas being over, Valentine’s Day is almost here- and some of us are still looking for something nice and frugal for our loved ones. Honestly, I would do ALL of these. It’s all about quality time to me.
- Go to an open mic night- Plenty of places in Downtown Orlando have these.
- Have a romantic picnic at beautiful Lake Eola
- Go to a free concert – Aside from the crowds, Disney Springs has many street performers that are really incredible.
- Cook or bake a meal – the ‘manfriend’ and I are keeping it low key ON Valentine’s Day to avoid crowds and he suggested this idea, I thought it was GREAT!
- Go stargazing- The sky has been beautiful with the blue full moon. Grab a bunch of blankets and sweats and cuddle up with some music.
- Camp out – Pick a nice remote location, or your back yard and pitch a tent on the weekend! Grab some snacks and bubbly and unwind.
- Take a nice bath – No many people have a tub that can fit two but you can make it happen! Or try anyway, just relax together with some Marvin Gaye.
- Have a snow day – We’re not this fortunate in Florida. Well, we did have some flurries. But if you’re already up in the more northern states or plan to be, enjoy some of the snow, then warm up together with some hot chocolate.
- Have a game night- I love this! We do this often and it gives us a bit of competition.
- Redbook suggests ‘getting intimate around the house’ …. I won’t be the one to tell you not to 🙂
- Find a free art exhibit in town.
- Exercise together – many couples don’t do this, I don’t move anymore than I need to LOL … but we do go for nice bike rides around Lake Eola and Crystal Lake! And the weather is perfect.
- Sight See- Ever been to downtown Kissimmee or Clermont, maybe you just stay inside a bubble- but if you venture out, St. Cloud and other cities are just a bit outside and gorgeous in some older spots.
- Go Hiking