by Adam Alexander
Today should be a National holiday and none of us should have to work! You see, today is National Pizza Day!! Finally, the one day a year when Americans will eat pizza. LOL
Here are some results from a new survey from National Today celebrating the “holiday” we love:
1. 57% of people say they LOVE pizza! 41% say they wouldn’t go as far as to say they love it, but they like it a lot! 2% say they hate pizza. (How can you hate pizza?)
2. 30% of us eat pizza at least once a week.
3. 22% of us can eat an entire pizza by ourselves.
4. Our favorite toppings are: Cheese . . . pepperoni . . . sausage . . . mushrooms . . . bacon . . . onions . . . green peppers . . . black olives . . . Canadian bacon . . . and pineapple.
5. Finally, 4% of women say they’d rather eat pizza than have a boyfriend. 3% of men would choose eating pizza over having a girlfriend.